Our clinic offers a range of different services to meet all your healthcare needs.
A full list of our services within our general practice clinic can be found below
We provide comprehensive healthcare for patients needing treatment for non-life-threatening injuries as an alternative to the emergency Department.
Beacon Family Healthcare’s Urgent Care services offer an additional benefit of avoiding the long, dreary waiting hours of the emergency room.
Our Urgent care services include the following:
- Fracture management
- Incision and drainage
- Nail hematoma management
- Stitching and wound management
- Other minor procedures
- Wedge toe nail resection
Please note: No Medicare rebate is available for urgent care services.
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Children’s health
- Family planning
- Children immunisation
- Sexual health
- Mental health
- Aged care
- Chronic disease management
- Travel vaccination
- Work cover/TAC
- Telehealth phone consultations
- Chronic disease management plans and team care arrangement
- Mental health care plan
- Asthma plan
Chronic Disease Management
We can help you manage any chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, COPD, PCOS, chronic pain, stroke, ischemic heart disease, arthritis, and mental health issues.
- We can help you manage any chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, COPD, PCOS, chronic pain, stroke, ischemic heart disease, arthritis, and mental health issues.
- Those with chronic medical conditions and mental health issues are entitled to Medicare funded care plans.
- The care plans entitle them to (in most cases) bulk billed or subsidised allied health services relevant to their medical condition.
- It can be used for five visits per year and can be renewed yearly, if required.
- Phone our receptionist who will book you in with a General Practitioner to discuss eligibility and appointments.
- Health assessment (ages 45-49)
- Aged care health assessment
- Paediatric health assessment
- Pre-employment examinations (insurance, police, VicRoads driver license, sports etc.)
- Wound care and dressings (including burn dressing)
- Implanon insertion and removal
- Skin biopsy
- Blood pressure check
- Wedge toenail resection (Medicare rebate not available)
- Iron Infusion
- Other minor procedures
You will incur extra fees for procedures/Urgent care services performed in the Practice.
Pathology on Site
We have partnered with 4Cyte Pathology to provide Pathology on site during the week.
Travel & Flu Vaccines
We can assist with all you travel and vaccine requirements, from Hepatitis B, to flu injections to your children’s immunisations.